Liquid Carnitine-PLUS – Power Your Cells, Energize Your Life
GeroNova’s Carnitine-PLUS formula provides two stable and highly beneficial liquid forms of Carnitine: L-Carnitine and L-Carnitine Orotate.
Energy, Heart & Liver Support
- A combination of L-Carnitine with L-Carnitine Orotate; support for skeletal and cardiac muscle function by assisting in the conversion of fat to energy.
Benefits of L-Carnitine Orotate
- L-Carnitine Orotate is a salt of L-Carnitine and Orotic Acid and is superior to other forms of Carnitine, because both parts of the compound — the Carnitine and the Orotic Acid — are active.
- Orotic acid (also known as vitamin B13) may be useful in:
- Promoting the reproduction of liver cells and normalizing liver enzyme systems.*
- Metabolization of folic acid and vitamin B12.*
- Assisting in the absorption calcium and magnesium.*
- Assisting the absorption of essential nutrients.*
- Supporting the production of genetic material.*
- L-Carnitine Orotate is more absorbable than regular L-Carnitine.
Liquid Form for Superior Absorption
Because Liquid Carnitine-PLUS is already dissolved, it can be easier to absorb and utilize than L-Carnitine capsules, which require the body to dissolve the carnitine from the matrix of binders and excipients before it can be absorbed. Liquids are still the most efficient delivery system for nutritional supplements.
Additional Health Benefits
L-Carnitine has a fundamental role in energy metabolism and can benefit many areas of health, such as healthy aging, sports nutrition, weight management and heart health.
Combine Carnitine and R Lipoic Acid
For best results, combine a Carnitine product with an R-Lipoic Acid (RLA) product.
R-Lipoic acid and Carnitine complement one another in the production of energy.* In fact, animal research indicates that the combination of R-Lipoic acid and Carnitine may be more beneficial than either product taken alone.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1 Teaspoon Contains
L-Carnitine 630 mg, Carnitine Orotate 420 mg (providing 250 mg Carnitine)
Vegetable glycerin, natural flavor, purified water.
As a dietary supplement take one (1) teaspoon or more daily between meals. Liquid Carnitine-PLUS can also be taken 30 minutes before exercise, or as directed by a health care professional.
72 servings per bottle.
Statements and Warnings
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Do not take Carnitine-PLUS in the evening, as it may interfere with sleep.
This product does not contain wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, egg, dairy products, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or artificial flavors.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Carnitine is considered a “conditionally essential” nutrient. That means that while the human body can normally make Carnitine, there are some circumstances when it can’t make enough. During those times, Carnitine has to be supplied through the diet (mostly in red meats and dairy products) or through taking supplements.
Clinical Carnitine deficiency is rare. However, diabetics, pregnant and nursing women, vegetarians and athletes may have lower than optimal levels.