Are Your Patients or Customers Actually Absorbing the Alpha-Lipoic Acid You’re Selling Them?
Get Superior Absorption Results, with R-Lipoic Acid Supplements from GeroNova
Whether you’re a doctor, an alternative health practitioner or a natural products retailer, you’re probably familiar with the many benefits of antioxidants — particularly the antioxidant Lipoic Acid, also known as (R/S) or (+/-) Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA).
A wide body of research indicates Alpha Lipoic Acid may:
- Protect both the fatty and aqueous portions of cells from harmful free radicals*
- Reverse oxidative damage to enzymes and DNA*
- Restore levels of glutathione, a protective antioxidant and detoxification compound*
- Increase ATP (energy) levels*
- Support a healthy response to inflammation, including decreasing C-reactive protein*
- Enhance cardiovascular health by promoting vasodilation (relaxation of blood vessels)*
- Improve metabolism, increase insulin sensitivity and improve glucose transport*
- Reduce appetite, decrease fat accumulation and increase lean muscle mass*
- Protect the integrity of the brain and nervous system*
- Chelate heavy metals*
But did you know that your customers may only be absorbing a small percentage of the Alpha-Lipoic Acid supplements you’re selling them?
Introducing GeroNova Research, Inc.
A pioneer in the field of Lipoic Acid research and product development, GeroNova Research, Inc., “the Lipoic Acid Company,” has dedicated years of research to producing the most stable, efficacious and absorbable Lipoic Acid products available.
All of GeroNova’s Lipoic Acid Products Are:
- Made with only natural Lipoic Acid, as either R-Lipoic Acid (RLA) or a combination of R-Lipoic Acid and its reduced form, R-Dihydrolipoic Acid (DHLA). If you’re currently selling ALA, it’s probably part unnatural — and difficult to absorb!
- Formulated using a unique stabilization process that ensures maximum stability.
- Designed for superior absorption. In fact, pharmacokinetic data demonstrate Bio-Enhanced® R-Lipoic Acid has 40x the absorption rate of unstabilized RLA.
- Free of excipients
- Stable on-shelf and in blood plasma
- Free of chemical additives
To carry GeroNova’s line of R-Lipoic Acid supplements in your practice or retail store, call us today at (775) 887-4907 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why most commercial alpha-lipoic acid supplements are difficult to absorb
Most commercial Alpha-Lipoic Acid supplements available today contain a 50/50 mixture of natural (R-Lipoic) and unnatural (S-Lipoic) Lipoic Acid. The S-Lipoic Acid form, which is not found in nature, is a byproduct of chemical synthesis. Research indicates that not only does the human body have difficulty absorbing this unnatural version, it may actually inhibit the most essential properties of the R-Lipoic Acid form!
The “R” form (R Lipoic) is considered the “eutomer” (the biologically superior form) of Alpha Lipoic Acid, since it is identical to that produced by the body. Research indicates R-Lipoic Acid is responsible for most of the beneficial effects attributed to ALA.
The problem with commercially available R-Lipoic Acid
While R Lipoic Acid is the obvious choice over Alpha-Lipoic Acid, in its “free-acid” form, pure R-Lipoic Acid has two major drawbacks: stability and bioavailability. Unfortunately, without special processing, R-Lipoic Acid is highly unstable and difficult to absorb. In fact, pharmacokinetic data reveal that while Alpha Lipoic Acid has a very low absorption rate, unstabilized R-Lipoic Acid is absorbed even worse! See the pharmacokinetic data.
The world’s first stabilized RLA
Setting the industry standards for research, analysis and products, GeroNova has solved the problem of R-Lipoic Acid absorption by introducing the world’s first stabilized RLA.
Scientific research has shown that GeroNova’s Bio-Enhanced® R-Lipoic Acid is the most bioavailable oral form of Lipoic Acid on the market. A preliminary human trial found that people who took GeroNova’s Bio-Enhanced® R-Lipoic Acid achieved blood concentrations of Lipoic Acid a full 40 times higher than those who took unstabilized RLA.
* This statement has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.